ADMITTANCE IS RESTRICTED TO RACE TEAMS ONLY – NO SPECTATORS – NO CHILDREN
Effective Tuesday May 19th
Practice will be open to race teams. Next scheduled date will be Saturday Saturday May 23rd and Sunday May 24th
Next scheduled dates will be the same format in the weeks following until further notice
COVID-19 PROVINCIAL RULES AND GUIDELINES WILL BE ADHERED TO INCLUDING SOCIAL DISTANCING. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL OF ALL TEAM MEMBERS AND NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
· Gates open 1 pm
· Practice 2 pm to dusk – 8 pm track is closed and secured
· $50.00 per team – includes 1 driver and 4 crew members (must arrive together). Anyone under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian present and counts as one of the 4 crew allowable
· 20 cars maximum – once maximum is reached gates will be locked. All teams remaining in the outside parking area must practice social distancing of at least 6 feet and remain with own team.
· Participation will be on first come first serve basis
· Cars are to park on every third pad (2 pads between teams)
· Single car practice – one car at a time on the track.
· Each team must practice social distancing and remain at least 6 ft from other teams
· Each team must be self contained – each member must have a face mask and hand
Each team is responsible for the removal of any garbage. Nothing is to be left
behind and pad is to be swept prior to leaving premises.
· No garbage cans will be provided
· Bathrooms open
· Concessions and garage closed
Be Smart – Stay Safe